Rohto Eye Drop Moisturizer
A newly advertised eyedrops in Japan, with moisturizing ingredients like amino contents, hylauronic acid, and more. By slightly moving the eye balls, it helps nourish it, relief from tiredness & discomfort caused by contact lens, and computer work, and repair cells of cornea and promote metabolism. What’s more, it helps remove dirt, purify, and clean the eyes.
1. Potassium L-Aspartate
– promote “breathing” of eye cells and helps relief from tiredness
2. d-alpha-tocopherol acetate
– nourishes eyes, promote blood circulation, and effectively relief from eye tiredness
3. Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate
– mildly nourishes cornea, and relief from discomfort caused by contact lens
4. Sodium Hyaluronate
– a common and effective moisturizer with high powder of moisture replenishment
1 to 2 drops per time. At most 5 to 6 times per day.
There are no reviews yet.