Rohto C3 Eye Drops Cool
Rohto C3 Eyedrops contains Hydroxyethylcellulose ( HEC) which helps moisturize and soothes irritated, dry, and tired eyes by effectively retaining tear fluid on the cornea. It can be used while wearing any type of contact lens and contains a formula that does not cause build-up on contact lenses. It forms a wet veil making contact lens wear comfortable.
- Rohto C3 Cool Eyedrops for Contact Lenses 13ml
- For people who are particularly concerned with eye dryness or eye strain caused by contact lens use. Containing a viscous agent Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, the lubricating eye drops provide long-lasting moisture. Rest assured you will not experience any irritating or stinging sensation upon instillation. The C3 Cool version delivers a minty fresh cooling effect.
- Use when experiencing:
- Discomfort while wearing soft contact lenses, supplementation of tears (dryness of the eye), eyestrain, blurred vision (in case of excessive eye mucus). This eye drop solution can be used for all types of contact lenses, and it can temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- Instil 1 to 2 drops 5 to 6 times per day. Discontinue using if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs. The product should be handled with clean hands. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children.
How to use:
- This product can perform the best result when you clearly know how to use this Rohto eye drops correctly. You should:
- Use 5-6 times per day. Each time use 1-2 drops.
- Store the product in conditions below 25 degrees Celsius.
- Brand: Rohto
- Made in Japan
- Content: 13 ml
- Product Type: Eye Drops
There are no reviews yet.