Nichiban Roishi-Tsuboko Pain Relief Patches (156 Plasters)
NICHIBAN Roihi Tsuboko was introduced in 1932 and has been one of the best selling Japanese pain relief patches according to the Yahoo Japan Ranking. Unlike standard pain patches which are square, Roihi Tsuboko patches are round, making it easier to apply them to different parts of your body. Roihi Tsuboko warm patches contain Nonylic Acid Amide, which helps improve blood circulation, relieving pain from stiff shoulders, bad back.
Roihi Tsuboko Pain Relief Patches are made at Nichiban’s factory in Osaka, Japan. 100% Japan-made by one of the most reputable Japanese companies. *Instructions are in Japanese (if you need help with the instruction, please contact us). See below for effective spots to apply patches.
Designed specially to relieve pain, Roihi Tsuboko is the No.1 bestselling brand of medicated heat plasters in Japan. Apply directly onto painful or stiff areas to experience fast-acting pain relief. These patches will create a warm sensation and promotes blood circulation and healing in pain spots around your body.
Direction of use
1. Gently bend the film so that the edge of a Roihi-Tsuboko Cool plaster lifts up slightly.
2. Pull the lifted part to peel the plaster off the film.
3. Press your shoulder/neck area with your fingers to find out points of stiffness.
4. Attach the plaster.
5. You can apply several plasters for areas that are especially stiff
6. Wait for a while.
7. You will gradually feel the effects of the cool stimulation. Enjoy the pleasant feeling of the cool plaster directly soothing the stiffness.
8. When the stimulating heat sensation stops, remove the plaster.
Be sure to remove Roihi-Tsuboko plasters 30 minutes to one hour before taking a shower or bath. If you take a bath with the plaster attached, you may experience a burning sensation in the area where the plaster is attached.
Please be careful when using ROIHI-TSUBOKO in combination with other heat-generating devices (electric carpet, disposable heating pads, electric blankets, etc.) as this may intensify the heat stimulation.
- Producer: Nichiban Japan
- Country of Production: Osaka, Japan
- Product Weight: 80g
- Amount: 156 patches (Diameter 2.8cm)
- Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan