Nichiban Roihi-Tsuboko Pain Relief Patches Cool Type (156 Patches)
NICHIBAN Roihi Tsuboko was introduced in 1932 and has been one of the best selling Japanese pain relief patches according to the Yahoo Japan Ranking. Cool Type is the latest in the series. Unlike standard pain patches which are square, Roihi Tsuboko patches are round, making it easier to apply them to different parts of your body. Roihi Tsuboko Pain Relief Patches are made at Nichiban’s factory in Osaka, Japan. 100% Japan-made by one of the most reputable Japanese companies. *Instructions are in Japanese (if you need help with the instruction, please contact us). See below for effective spots to apply patches.
- ROIHI-TSUBOKO™ COOL is effective for stiff shoulders, lower back, joints and muscles by anti-inflammatory component such as methyl salicylate and ℓ-menthol.
- Inconspicuous small, circular plasters that can easily be applied without help.
- As it is elastic, it fits the skin well.
Purpose of Use
- Shoulder pain, back pain, bruises, sprains, pain in joints, muscular pain, muscle fatigue, chilblains, pains caused by bone fractures
Ingredient and amount
- 100g mass plaster
- 6.7g Methyl salicylate
- 6.7g l-menthol
- 3.3g dl-camphor
- Additives include styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, terpene resin, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, liquid paraffin, BHT, fragrance and one other ingredient.
- Producer: Nichiban Japan
- Country of Production: Osaka, Japan
- Product Weight: 80g x 5pcs, amount: 156 patches (Diameter 2.9cm) x 5pcs
- Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan