DHC Hatomugi Adlay Extract (60 Days Supply)
Hatomugi Adlay Extract is formulated with adlay extract known as coix seed in the Japanese herbal medicine in 13 times concentration. Vitamin E is added to support skin concerns such as dullness. Rough and dry skin to promote youthfulness and beauty. Recommended for people wishing to be healthy from inner side of your body
Adlay extract is known as coax seed in Japanese herbal medicine in 13 times concentration. This is a skin nutrition vitamin with age reversal effects.
Rich vitamin B complex, protein, calcium, iron, fibers and more, and it’s even more nutritious than rice and wheat. It helps leaving your skin white (translucent) & smooth, and relieve tiredness. Makes beautiful healthy natural translucent skin reduces appearance of wrinkles.
How to Use
- Follow recommended daily intake (1 capsule).
- Take with water or lukewarm water.
- The color of the product may vary depending on the natural raw materials we are using, but this will not affect the amount of the ingredient or quality of the product.
Adlay extract powder (made in Japan), olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, glycerin fatty acid ester, beeswax, vitamin E
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
- Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
- A list of 27 allergens/specified ingredients is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
- Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
- Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
- Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Keep out of the reach of children.